Monday, July 5, 2010

In love with your reincarnation in my head




1.

I reinvent your kiss
Through a supermodel’s lips

One, like you, that can only be dreamed of.

It is so nice to fall back in love
To have my heart overwhelmed

One more time.

2.

It is nice to find you reincarnated
In my head,

As my supermodel.

A close friend once told me
“Change is refreshing.”

3.

Have you ever read a love-poem when you were sad?
Tell me, my supermodel.

4.
Everything is imaginary, isn’t it?
Tell me, my supermodel.

5.

Will the ravens fly away?
Tell me, my supermodel.

They are staring at me now….

6.

Yes, I close my eyes…
Pause….

I rediscover my defense mechanism.

7.

Old songs to be remixed
In a soulful, glamorous, stereophonic beat.

8.

The ravens are still shrieking,
But I think of them no more.

I keep tenderly loving your reincarnation in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment