Friday, May 28, 2010

Landslides and a molester

Landslides have blocked the road:

A firm barrier which can’t be crossed.

And on my way I have been stopped,

I’ve realized I can’t move ahead.


And as this heap hiding flesh and blood

Becomes blanched in the solitude of moonlight,

It speaks of eternal separation from you:

An eternal barrier which can’t be crossed.


And this heap of boulders and pebbles

Have projected me inside unwanted memories,

As I look at the flesh and blood,

I remind myself of landslides within me.


You couldn’t desire the lips of your molester

And I gradually became savage with weakening orgasm,

Your eyes were too perfect a mirror

And I gradually saw myself on it.


Now I wait for the road to be cleared,

Cleared of blood and boulders, flesh and pebbles,

And I hear your voice crying, from a distance,

An ultimate distance, it can’t be crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment